Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Someone is messing

Options
  • 15-08-2006 4:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 65,423 ✭✭✭✭
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

Instead of trying to fix the current problems, someone is playing around with black and orange halloween styles :rolleyes:
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

Not really worth of a thread.Is it?:confused:

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,252 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dub13

Ecksor must be smoking some of the "funny stuff" today.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

It's Cloud the 'prankster god'.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

Forgive me, as I have not read the posts above.
    Who is missing?
    o_O

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,698 ✭✭✭InFront

Basically: unkel asked if everyone was looking forward to Hallowe'en, then The Dazzler asked had anybody seen the thread lying around, Dub13 said his mate ecksor was smoking the funny stuff and had gone missing and then Gordon said so is Cloud.

So basically Cloud and ecksor have gone missing and we have no thread.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,919 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭tba

Shame on you UNKLE you should stop playing around with the Style Settings and get back to work....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,230 ✭✭✭scojones

Gordon wrote:
    It's Cloud the 'prankster god'.

"You know the world's 12 thousand years old and dinosaurs existed, they existed in that time, you'd think it would have been mentioned in the ****ing Bible at some point. "And lo Jesus and the disciples walked to Nazareth. But the trail was blocked by a giant brontosaurus... with a splinter in his paw. And O the disciples did run a shriekin': 'What a big ****ing lizard, Lord!' But Jesus was unafraid and he took the splinter from the brontosaurus's paw and the big lizard became his friend. And Jesus sent him to Scotland where he lived in a loch for O so many years inviting thousands of American tourists to bring their fat ****ing families and their fat dollar bills.And oh Scotland did praise the Lord. Thank you Lord, thank you Lord. Thank you Lord."

"Get this, I actually asked one of these guys, OK, Dinosaurs fossils - how does that fit into you scheme of life? Let me sit down and strap in. He said, "Dinosaur fossils? God put those there to test our faith." I think God put you here to test my faith, Dude. You believe that? "uh huh." Does that trouble anyone here? The idea that God.. might be.. ****in' with our heads? I have trouble sleeping with that knowledge. Some prankster God running around: "Hu hu ho. We will see who believes in me now, ha ha." [mimes God burying fossils] "I am God, I am a prankster." "I am killing Me."

:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,698 ✭✭✭InFront

Is this what you are trying to tell us?

Yeah? Well there's no such thing as a cuckoos nest either but thats where we're heading!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

huh ya learn something new everyday

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭Chakar

Its really hard to read with the Halloween style can one of the admins change it back to white.

just look at the pictures instead

Would an admin reset the style settings already??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭Stepherunie

Would you not just change your style setting to white?????

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 5,555 ✭✭✭tSubh Dearg

Why don't you just choose a different style from the ones in the drop down menu in the bottom right corner of this very screen?

Green is working lovely for me.

That works but when I click on a thread it comes up again as this Halloween style, changing the style every time you click on a new page gets annoying after a while don't you know.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 5,555 ✭✭✭tSubh Dearg

Have you tried changing it in your user CP?

White is already my selected style in my User CP, I checked again just now.Does anybody have the same issue?

no, you need to delete your cookies

• Registered Users Posts: 18,919 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement

I fixed it thanks tba for that advice I logged out then I logged in again it was grand.

Advertisement