Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What about lesser-known nightclubs out there in here?

• 15-08-2006 5:01pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,795 ✭✭✭

Hi guys,
    just wondering if anyone wants to give any credible mentions (or bad ones) about clubs around the country. I know there are plenty of other forums online to do with this, but as I jock in nightclubs and surf these boards mainly, what are peoples experiences of the not-so-mainstream clubs around the country here with boards.ie users? The ones YOU would regularly go to on a weekend night near where you live?

As I don't see anything in the recent past to do with the venues I have played in, it has got me wondering about piping up about my own self-promotion (and then just wait for the flack from the smart-asses!).

ALSO...
    When reading about the other venues that post about upcoming gigs, it nearly puts me off posting about where I play, and seeking feedback (good and bad) about what I play, and how I play it.
    Thats because, some here think 'clubbing' is about mostly underground stuff and so on. I don't play much 'underground', because 'regular' has a wider audience.

I'm sure there are other jocks here that may feel the same. The source for this feeling comes from the remarks against (though not serious) the original poster of the 20 Clubbers might say "thanks for a brill night", but it takes just one muppet... thread.

(No dig at Chucky! :))

Seanie.

Advertisement