Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Anyone in terested in buying the new Liverpool Kit?

• 15-08-2006 5:38pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭

Appologies for this being in soccer mods but it's kind of specific seeing as it's printed and I've ended up with 2, but send to fs if required.

I pre-ordered the Liverpool kit a few weeks back with Fowler 9 on the Shirt and shorts. It's an XL shirt and XL shorts plus the socks.

Thing is I tried to cancel as I didnt think I got in in time for the first batch of pre-orders and figured seeing as my cc wasnt charged, I wasnt getting it. Same happened with the cl jersey a couple of years back and i never got it. But low and behold it arrived, along with a charge on my cc this morning.
    Long story not so long I went and bought the kit unprinted at the weekend in lifestyle.Ideally I would have sold the unprinted one but I wore the Jersey and socks playing football so cant really. So I'm going to get the plain one printed when I go to Liverpool next month.

It cost €148 printed and delivered. Any takers at €100?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 420 ✭✭RustySpoon

Will offer €80 if you can post it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,341 ✭✭✭✭Chucky the tree

Have you tried to get a refund first?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,267 ✭✭✭p.pete

As above, I'd try for a refund - the jersey has been personalised but it's to name that'll be easily resold by them. Otherwise you're taking a fair loss.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,251 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

Isn't this what the FS forum if for? You might have better luck there because people could be looking on it for presents etc.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

Doubt I'd get a refund. The site specificaly says no returns on printed jerseys. Anyway, cheers for the help my cousin has said he'll probably take it off my hands.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 15,552 ✭✭✭✭GuanYin

This isn't For Sale lads.

Adverts.ie is the way to go.

If you PM me when you set it up, I'll link the ad into your original post.

Psi

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement