Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

eircom or bt

• 15-08-2006 6:55pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭

Hi, im just wondering what provider would you recommend for 2 gamers in a household.

The 50euro package from BT with 3MB dl and 384 upload

or

The 54.45euro package from Eircom with 3MB dl and 384 upload

Im living in carlow if that helps. I know I can get bt broadband and obviously eircom.

Cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 nefertiri

i have bt broadband & i think it's great. i'm not a gamer but i do use it for downloading tv shows and stuff and i've never had a problem...also you get your calls included in the bt offer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,116 ✭✭✭✭RasTa

You sure those prices are right just for BT bb on its own? If so, check what modem you get with BT.
    With eircom you get a wi-fi modem which ye an hook 8 comps onto. So at those prices i would go with eircom.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 458 ✭✭juliuspret

tom_ass19 wrote:
    Hi, im just wondering what provider would you recommend for 2 gamers in a household.

The 50euro package from BT with 3MB dl and 384 upload

or

The 54.45euro package from Eircom with 3MB dl and 384 upload

Im living in carlow if that helps. I know I can get bt broadband and obviously eircom.

Cheers

You mean:
    The 40euro package from BT with 3MB dl and 384 upload

Yes...eircom really are that much more expensive for an identical product!

Advertisement