Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Results Time Question

Options
  • 15-08-2006 7:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭

Do we get handed out the results from half 9 tomorrow at our school or what is the earliest time we can get them at???

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,221 ✭✭✭abetarrush

now

if ur a ninja who knows the location of such

half 9? tot twas 9

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,225 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

The time depends on a few things.

Some schools send a senior teacher to collect the results directly from the An Post Delivery Office very early in the morning, some schools wait until they are delivered in the post.

The results needs to be checked before being given out, to spot major errors, such as wrong names of candidates, wrong pack of results, etc., so how long that takes depends on the number of staff in the school that day and the number of candidates.

I wouldn't imagine anywhere would give them out until staff are in (especially office staff) so 9 at the earliest and I know of some schools that don't give them out until 11.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 1,413 ✭✭✭Lady

My Schools sending them to us in the post so we don't have to go in! whoot don't have to listen to annoying f**kers saying they ONLY got 590!! The resukts are online from 12 at examinations.ie

GOOD LUCK xx

• Closed Accounts Posts: 212 ✭✭sully-gormo

Ya it all depends on the school. Theyre online from 12. personally, im goin for 11.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 von Bismarck

The Irish Times said today:

"The results will be dispatched to schools today and made available from 9am tomorrow"

• Advertisement
Advertisement