Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend a plumber, Dublin north central?

Options
  • 15-08-2006 8:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

Anybody know a good plumber in the north inner city area? S.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 551 ✭✭✭Viking House

I know two they used to work for me, am I allowed post their details?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 sopa

Hi VH - thanks for replying. I don't know if you are allowed to post details, but if not, maybe you could send me a PM (private message)? I've never used this facility, but I think if you click on my name you can send a message which just comes to me. That should be ok I think. I would appreciate it - it's always a bit worrying to just pull a name from the yellow pages, whch is my other alternative. Thanks. S.

Sent

• Registered Users Posts: 43 mendo

Hi Viking House,

Please, could you send me via PM the telephone numbers of those plumbers.
    I need to replace my old steel water tank and to get a radiator instaled in the attic.

Regards and thanks in advance,

Mendo

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 7,685 Mod ✭✭✭✭delly

Its always best to PM numbers just in case people get annoyed about having there number on display for all to see.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 279 ✭✭aka_Ciaran

Hi Viking House - if you could pm me those numbers as well I would appreciate it very much.

Cheers,
    Ciaran.

Sent again

Those two are handymen and allround builders.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 sbk

HI, i'm looking for plumber too, i'm in ringsend....any chance of those numbers??? Cheers.

I'm going to post them here because everyone is looking for them.
    Max 087 754 12 17
    Fred 087 753 25 27

Remove this post if there is a problem.
    I accept no responsibility for leaks!!

Advertisement