Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Im New! :)

Options
  • 15-08-2006 8:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

ok then lol hey im new! :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,839 ✭✭✭Hobart

Hi Emma,

it's not really a good idea to give out your name or age on any internet site to be honest. Welcome to boards.ie, edit your post and have fun.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Welcome, have fun posting.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭iFight

Welcome aboard :) Would agree about it being a bad idea giving out personal info like that

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

Agreed, although boards.ie is a nice place with some charming people, like the three who posted before me. I cant stress it enough its not a good idea to give out personal info about your age, As there is always the chance that there are a phew psychos lurking around.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

I was about to say "fresh meat" in that good ol' fashioned Boards.ie way of humour.

But thought against it. :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 812 ✭✭✭littlesurfer

hey,

i'm new too. been searching loads of web engines to get info on surf gear i'm looking for and keep getting directed here so i thought i might as well register. Off work sick this week so have plenty of time to mess around!!

anyway just thought i'd say hi!

i was gonna sign my name but get the message...not the done thing round here eh!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

hey,

i'm new too. been searching loads of web engines to get info on surf gear i'm looking for and keep getting directed here so i thought i might as well register. Off work sick this week so have plenty of time to mess around!!

anyway just thought i'd say hi!

i was gonna sign my name but get the message...not the done thing round here eh!

Well theres been a Surfing forum recently created, have a look here. I'm sure the lovely people there will be more than happy to help you out. Welcome btw, have fun posting. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,784 ✭✭✭Dirk Gently

anti wrote:
    As there is always the chance that there are a phew psychos lurking around.

Mr. anti, it is most honourable of you to give the lady warning about your good self in advance. :p

Advertisement