Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

What MPV to buy

Options
  • 15-08-2006 8:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,880 ✭✭✭

Folks,
    I have previously posted regarding SUV / 4x4 but its becoming apparent that I need a MPV to cater for the family. Just wondering if anyone can make some suggestions. :confused:

My situation is as follows........

Currently driving a 99 Seat Cordoba but plan to change in the next few weeks. Having moved down the country to Ballivor, Co Meath I'm driving longer distances and on more country back roads. I would like to upgrade a few years ( the newer the better ) .The other considerations are it has to be diesel and be large enough for a large family of 2 adults & 4 children. My budget is around 25k plus whatever I can get for the Seat on a trade-in.

PS... any good dealers in Meath / West Meath.

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 651 ✭✭✭CLADA

head north. In Sept 05 bought a Jan 05 regd Alhambra 1.9tdi 130 BHP 6500 miles with all the extras, after VRT it cost €28600 same ones here were asking 34000+. check out agnews in belfasts website, agnewcars.com.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,366 ✭✭✭ninty9er

• Registered Users Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭Lex Luthor

I posted on your previous thread suggesting a Suzuki Grand Vitara XL7. They come in 7 seater...2litre diesel and you could get a 2yr old for less than 25k.

If you're hell bent on going for a MPV style car, then I'd recommend the Avensis Verso or the Seat Alhambra.

Advertisement