Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

flush ceiling speakers

• 15-08-2006 10:19pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 267 ✭✭

can anyone recomend some flush ceiling mounted speakers as cheap as possible ?

for multiroom audio ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 716 ✭✭✭JohnnieM

crowej wrote:
    can anyone recomend some flush ceiling mounted speakers as cheap as possible ?

for multiroom audio ?

are you looking for keypad controllers and speakers for every room? or are you going to wire in series cos that brings other problems... there are some great kits out there 1 power supply. 1 x single source or 4 source controller 4 keypads and 8 speakers.. trouble is they really need to be installed while your building a new home or in some case they can go in to houses if they have stud wwalls and access to the ceiling ie upstairs in a 2 story etc etc

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 267 ✭✭crowej

i have wired the rooms back to a central point with speaker cabling and cat5 to the switch/socket points in each room.

at the moment i am just looking for speaker recomondations.

But if you can recomend something that will work with the cabling i have (for controling the speakers etc) then fire away, i am happy to take any advice.

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 716 ✭✭✭JohnnieM

crowej wrote:
    i have wired the rooms back to a central point with speaker cabling and cat5 to the switch/socket points in each room.

at the moment i am just looking for speaker recomondations.

But if you can recomend something that will work with the cabling i have (for controling the speakers etc) then fire away, i am happy to take any advice.

Thanks

Yep.. Russound do a package to suit every budget... send a mail to [email]sales@cleansounds.com..he[/email]'ll look after ya

Advertisement