Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good luck from the teachers on boards!

Options
  • 15-08-2006 10:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,362 ✭✭✭

On behalf of all of the teachers that use boards, I hope everybody gets the results they hoped for tomorrow and wish everyone the very best of luck. Enjoy yourselves and have a great and safe celebration afterwards. To those of you that may be a little disappointed; be calm, there are so many ways for you to find your way to the career or job you want, and you will get there.

Best of luck!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,389 ✭✭✭cianclarke

Thanks for the well wishings, hehe odd to see teachers using boards.ie - thought it was mostly us younger generation.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,557 ✭✭✭GrumPy

Yeah, those oldies shouldn't know howto post on an online message board :D:p

Thanks for the good luck message.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,221 ✭✭✭abetarrush

Thank ya much!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,362 ✭✭✭Trotter

cianclarke wrote:
    Thanks for the well wishings, hehe odd to see teachers using boards.ie - thought it was mostly us younger generation.

P*ss off.. Im not even 27 yet! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,467 ✭✭✭smemon

Trotter wrote:
    P*ss off

i'd love to have had you as a teacher :D;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 76 ✭✭Particle-Boy

Aw that's so sweet! Thanks!

I'm sure I won't be quite so placid in the morning... >_<

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭whassupp2

Trotter wrote:
    P*ss off.. Im not even 27 yet! ;)

I think we have a 26 year old.

Thanks for the sentiments.

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,504 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

good luck!

/me hopes his History Grinds students did ok....

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,225 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Good luck from another teacher.
    I hope you all get what you want/deserve.
    Not the end of the world if you don't - always more than one way to skin a cat.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,362 ✭✭✭Trotter

spurious wrote:
    Good luck from another teacher.
    I hope you all get what you want/deserve.
    Not the end of the world if you don't - always more than one way to skin a cat.

Couldnt agree more.. the most successful person I know has a masters degree in business studies, a healthy consultancy business and a smashin car...

.. and no leaving cert.

I wouldnt recommend that route necessarily, it has made for years and years of catch up work to get into the degree and masters but it just shows that you will get where you want to go if you keep on trying. The leaving cert results arent the end.. they're the beginning of the rest of your life!

• Advertisement
Advertisement