Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Results

Options
  • 15-08-2006 11:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 306 ✭✭JCB

We should use this thread tomorrow to post our results and use the "So tell me your results" thread for predictions.

The other thread is cluttered already!:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,736 ✭✭✭OctavarIan

O RLY

I can see this turning into a competition! :D "Post your results in MY thread"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 902 ✭✭✭d4gurl

I got mine not happy repeal

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,226 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

d4gurl wrote:
    I got mine not happy repeal
    Sorry to hear that.
    Don't decide anything too quickly.
    Have a look through your papers with your teachers and then decide what to do.

Yes that is what my first step is! I should of gotten at least 30 more points!im so dissapointed! Everyone is looking at me and i just want to curl up and get away! This is really horrible! i hope i do get more points though :( good luk to everyone else! 5 bs and a c not good all honours but not what i deserved!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,557 ✭✭✭GrumPy

I got mine, 10 points short of the the figure I needed, but that doesnt matter cause I only managed a D3 in maths so I cant get my first choice :(

I'm still gonna appeal for more points though, 2, if not 3 of my subject results were pure bollox.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20 k8e

sory but does any1 know wen ur can get ur results on d net??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 308 ✭✭iggyman

Got me a nice 320 points..im happy with that cause i was only expecting around trhe 230 mark and only needed that to get into the course i wanted.. :D

edit: i think you can get them after 12pm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭*Tripper*

Sorry to hear bout some of you peeps, getting mine at 12 and it ain't gonna be pretty!

D4gurl, did you go into the tute to get yours?

k8e wrote:
    sory but does any1 know wen ur can get ur results on d net??

They will be on line at twelve!:)

Congratulations on your results guys!:)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭Sofaspud

330 points, very happy :)

I got a B3 in higher level english, which I'm both very pleased and very surprised about.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,525 ✭✭✭kona

dude!!! 355 i tripled what i got in mocks, boo yea!!!! **** it though failed math....not gud for a budding engineer!!!

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 1,413 ✭✭✭Lady

*Tripper* wrote:
    did you go into the tute to get yours?

You don't go in they send them to u in the post. Got mine 8:30 this morning and I'm not overjoyed to say the least....:(

*Tripper* wrote:
    Sorry to hear bout some of you peeps, getting mine at 12 and it ain't gonna be pretty!

D4gurl, did you go into the tute to get yours?

Got mine through the post! my dad hunted down the post man and I had them at half nine!! Oh Orla (german teach) aint gonna be pleased with me :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 tweetypie

really happy with my results! got them at 8 this morning!!!! got 405 points..hope its enough for midwifery! when i read this morning 4000 people failed ord.level maths i nearly had a fit...turns out i got an A1:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

505 points, yippee!

http://r4phael.livejournal.com/22132.html <-- details, if anyone cares

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭Attractive Nun

Loving the maths results, obviously my pitiful A2 pales in comparison to your muscular A1, but I'm amazed nonetheless.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭Awayindahils

d4gurl wrote:
    Got mine through the post! my dad hunted down the post man and I had them at half nine!! Oh Orla (german teach) aint gonna be pleased with me :(

Just don't tell her or don't let her get to you if you have to, she only ever liked her favourites the bint.

Also for anyone who isn't pleased or worried that they're short, firstly go out tonight and forget about it, and secondly point fluctuate every year for most courses.

Well done all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭c m

460 f*** b1 in accounting i cant believe it. im so gettin everything checked

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭eamoss

Maths B2
    English B2
    Geog B2 - got higher than the person I copyed my field study off :D And my teacher told me 2 do drop to pass :rolleyes:
    Con.St B3
    Business D3 - I just passed :D
    Tech Drawing D2 - I cud of got a B in it :mad:

330 points over all

• Closed Accounts Posts: 171 ✭✭JimmNeutron

AHHHHH so F*****G surprised with my results. Never thought i was capable of doin so bloody well. Got 530 points nd im over the moon. Only aimin for 330!!!
    A1 in Biology nd Engineering, B1 in Irish nd English, B2 in Physics nd German, B3 in Maths. All Higher level!!!
    I was well chuffed at the beginnin but the excitement has jus worn off now nd i jus feel tired, haha. Back t bed i suppose.
    Wat happens next??!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,567 ✭✭✭delta_bravo

got 465. absolutely delighted. . i only need 360. orts here we come ! :D:D:D i might appeal history, only got a c2:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,241 ✭✭✭Funkstard

505..absolutely gutted. B1's everywhere apart from an A2 in English & B3 in French. I will be getting Art, Geography & Techical Drawing rechecked as I thought I did better. About 30 points off what I need....this is absolutely horrible

• Registered Users Posts: 55,519 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

AHHHHH so F*****G surprised with my results. Never thought i was capable of doin so bloody well. Got 530 points nd im over the moon. Only aimin for 330!!!
    A1 in Biology nd Engineering, B1 in Irish nd English, B2 in Physics nd German, B3 in Maths. All Higher level!!!
    I was well chuffed at the beginnin but the excitement has jus worn off now nd i jus feel tired, haha. Back t bed i suppose.
    Wat happens next??!!
    B1 in English my hole... :):D

Congrats to everyone..... can't believe its been 14 years since I did mine....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 190 ✭✭shane0312

I got 600, wasnt expecting it at all! But I did work really hard because I wanted to do medicine. Trinity here I come, oh yeah:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 171 ✭✭JimmNeutron

TmB wrote:
    B1 in English my hole... :):D

I thought the exact same wen i read the page, haha!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,557 ✭✭✭GrumPy

Funkstard wrote:
    I will be getting Art, Geography & Techical Drawing rechecked as I thought I did better. About 30 points off what I need....this is absolutely horrible

I need a good few rechecks also man, :( only got c3/c2 in His and geog, no ****ing way I only got that BS. :mad:

B2 AT LEAST.

After 2 hours of being upset, confused and slightly pissed off, I have calmed down a bit though, I needed a C3 in maths and didnt get it, so It rules me out of most of my courses. :( But I can still get into my first choice level 7 course, so I am not too bad now.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 290 ✭✭Tak3n

Im just relieved i passed maths - d3 hahaha :D

im such a lucky ****...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 172 ✭✭Zoodlebop

yippee!! 575 points.

English-A1
    Maths-A2
    Physics-A1
    Chem-A1
    App. Math-A1
    French-B1
    Latin-B2
    Irish(ord.)-C2 (my fav. result. thought i wud fail)

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭Aidonin

I got a D2 in biology and a D3 in business!!!!
    I'm so ****ing angry, i don't think i can get into any science courses with that!!!?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭c m

english b1-happy
    irish b3-not happy
    maths c1-relieved
    history c2-fuming
    german c1-about all i deserved
    accountingb1-cant believe it im raging over this one
    economics b3-a crappy end to a crappy result

Advertisement