Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pin Code

Options
  • 15-08-2006 11:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 450 ✭✭

Yea you can guess whats happened. Any other way to get this code? or can you use some other documents to get it online?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,238 ✭✭✭Kwekubo

Yea you can guess whats happened. Any other way to get this code? or can you use some other documents to get it online?
    Not this late in the game I'm afraid. Do you really need the PIN (are you abroad etc), or will you be getting it through the post/at school anyway?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 450 ✭✭ExoduS 18.11

not necessarily, just would be interested on getting them a tad early! feck it ill just wait!

• Registered Users Posts: 38 Smurphette

not necessarily, just would be interested on getting them a tad early! feck it ill just wait!

they don't go online until midday anyway, they're in the school at 9.

Christ I'm bricking it! lol

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭MB44

where dp you get the pin code

• Closed Accounts Posts: 474 ✭✭deisedolly

I was given mine by my guidance counsellor in school a few months ago!
    I'm looking at the sheet now and it says 'Keep your PIN safe, it will not be possible to re-issue you with a new number'
    So if you've lost it you'll have to wait to get your offers in the post I'm afraid!!

• Advertisement
Advertisement