Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Post a pic of your 316i coupe

Options
  • 16-08-2006 12:30am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭

many of ye here on boards got 1 of these cars? I was considering getting 1 but they can look fairly bland in standard form or if not in the right colour. Anyone got a pic to share of theirs looking well. :)

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,385 ✭✭✭Preset No.3

a 316 wouldnt pull ya out of bed!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 741 ✭✭✭michaelanthony

a 316 wouldnt pull ya out of bed!
    Here's mines.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,430 ✭✭✭Sizzler

Here's mines.
    Looks like a drug dealers motor ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

I had the E30 model until my girlfriend smashed the oil sump off. Great car and because it only weighed a 1200k you could easily spin the wheels when taking off.

• Registered Users Posts: 653 ✭✭✭DukeDredd

KTRIC wrote:
    Great car and because it only weighed a 1200k you could easily spin the wheels when taking off.

WOW! It could spin the wheels when taking off - how cool were you eh?! :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

DukeDredd wrote:
    WOW! It could spin the wheels when taking off - how cool were you eh?! :rolleyes:

Don't you just know it :D

You gotta have the wheel spin when you're trying to impress the bitches. :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,660 ✭✭✭maidhc

KTRIC wrote:
    I had the E30 model until my girlfriend smashed the oil sump off. Great car and because it only weighed a 1200k you could easily spin the wheels when taking off.

I can spin the wheels in my Focus in 3rd gear if the road is wet and the hill is upwards! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 653 ✭✭✭DukeDredd

KTRIC wrote:
    Don't you just know it :D

You gotta have the wheel spin when you're trying to impress the bitches. :cool:

And the magnificent roar from that awesome 1.6 litre must've done something for them too! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,468 ✭✭✭Evil Phil

I can spin the wheels on my mountainbike if I turn the pedals :p

Seriously though I'm thinking of buying 316i too. It's a 97D, any pointers on what to check?

Evil Phil wrote:
    Seriously though I'm thinking of buying 316i too. It's a 97D, any pointers on what to check?

Check if the head gasket has been done recently, its a very common problem with the 316.

I blew mine in a tyre spinning competition back in 92 ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,949 ✭✭✭SouperComputer

I can spin the wheels on my mountainbike if I turn the pedals

Get this into ya: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6GNB7xT3rNE

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭Pacifico

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,939 ✭✭✭mikedragon32

Sizzler wrote:
    Looks like a drug dealers motor ;)
    Twin exhausts too!

Classy. Must be for all that powah!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 944 ✭✭✭Big Balls

RWD wheel spin.. must'a been weird :confused:

Dunno what the weight of a car has to do with wheel spin either.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Rudolph Claus

Hmmmmmm, 16replies and only 1 lad posted a pic of his beemer. Looks nice, im not overly mad on white though. Whats the fuel economy like, MichaelAnthony. Have you leather interior?

Advertisement