Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How do you find our short funny cartoons?

Options
  • 16-08-2006 8:14am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

How do you find our animations ?

/snip

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 removefiannafail

As above.?

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 11,060 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fysh

There's an animation forum that would be better suited for this - moving to there.

On the topic of the animations themselves, they're quite nicely done. The style is a bit generically cartoony for my tastes, but there's nothing wrong with that as such. I'd be interested in seeing how longer pieces turn out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 ultanmac

You're hardly saying that you've never heard of newgrounds.com? You can submit you're stuff there and have it evaluted by your flash-animating peers!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Muldaine

im working on a flash now with my freind, its supposed to be a collab. Ill post it here when im finished

• Registered Users Posts: 34 pauly-chops

is this thread even alive anymore? just stumbled across it. none of the links work.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement