Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coconut Palm

Options
  • 16-08-2006 8:15am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 300 ✭✭

Is their another name for the Coconut Palm (like the one in the attached pic)? looking for care instructions for this plant and doing a search in google isnt showing up anything!!! Anybody got a site which shows how to care for this plant or any advice?

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 300 ✭✭rockdrummer

Anybody,

I've been searchin google all day and cannot find anything. Search for coconut palm but they do not look like this one !!!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,467 ✭✭✭✭Alun

They look like that when they're small IIRC, and only start looking like 'proper' coconut palms with the fronds when they're much bigger. I googled on "growing cocount palms" and came up with this for example ... http://mgonline.com/coconut.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 300 ✭✭rockdrummer

Thanks very much, that should tell me everything I need to know....

Advertisement