Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

our (nearly finished) Project '98 2.0 subaru Impreza Sportswagon

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,430 ✭✭✭Sizzler

Some more pics of your jammer Gigamesh...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,323 ✭✭✭Spitfire666

i think if ya were to get rid of the stickers and get some nice alloys itd look better but as ya said yourself each to there own. a set of wolfrace pro-race rims would look well on it and if ya got a respray id go black or red and the rims would still suit

heres a pic http://www.tyresave.co.uk/alloypix/big/prorace.jpg

there about 1K for 17s with tyres but there is a place in cabra doing deals on them so there about 700 there

• Registered Users Posts: 412 ✭✭Chonker

Nice wheels, However i think I may have wrecked them:D

Maybe we have some paint shop pro experts out there who might draw up some mod suggestions for the op's motor.

Here's my bad attempt at putting 17's on his car.:eek:

Jeez Gilgamesh, sort out those brake discs...

scooby2.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,323 ✭✭✭Spitfire666

i've seen those new square discs in some features. :D

I was thinking about it last night, if i had those wheels on it and the time/the car/the money, id go for a matt black respray with normal bblack on the bottem say, from the crease in the dor down and on the bumpers and split the two colors with a silver line runing along between the two.
    itd look class with the black and polished face of the wheel. those spoke are totaly flat too so the look class.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,430 ✭✭✭Sizzler

Actually you could be onto something there, if it was sprayed black with a decent set of alloys it would look savage :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,390 ✭✭✭VeVeX

Did a quick photoshop on the Subaru looks alot better in my opinion.

Lowered on a set of 19s. The lexus lights have bit the dust in favour of a set of smoked rear clusters. The headlight brows are also gone , back to oe. Front and rear bumpers are lowered also.

Even the vinals dont look as bad.

giga.jpg

Advertisement