Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The problem about the flash decompiler tools

Options
  • 16-08-2006 9:46am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

I have seen many decompiler toos on the internet, just like Sothink SWF Decompiler,Eltima Flash Decompiler, and so on. I think these sofewares have already offered the copyright of the author. Becasue when you are very attentive to the design and find many resource for flash, but your will find that your work was already revised before inform to you, I think the decompiler user should be bear any responsibility if there are any legal problems caused by the pirate of exporting FLA.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 ottma

Thats not a legal problem, thats your right. You have right to use tools for better life, for better work, for better love. But I think there must be a rule that you should not decompile if the author say "No" to you. Personally, I like to use Sothink decompiler. The offer better service not only before you but it. They send me a software updata message a few weeks ago, they release the newest version deconpiler. here is the link: http://www.sothink.com/product/flashdecompiler/index.htm :p

Advertisement