Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Application to view scripts form

Options
  • 16-08-2006 10:16am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 902 ✭✭✭

Im still hazed about my results - an anti- climax - what do I do with this form?where do I send it?and do i send all of it? or just the yok that has the tear sign! Someone explain please

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,557 ✭✭✭GrumPy

I'm not bothering looking at the scripts, it will only delay the appeal process longer. I'm getting an appeal form as soon as the schools are sent them out, and appealing 2, or even 3 asap. :mad::(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 902 ✭✭✭d4gurl

how quick will you know then?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,241 ✭✭✭Funkstard

We'll know the results off the appeals in early October according to the Irish Times

Thats so unfair :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

Not really. Afaik all the appealed scripts have to get checked by the chief examiner, to make absolutely sure it's fair, and that's a long process. And they have to wait till they're all done to tell anyone their scores

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,241 ✭✭✭Funkstard

Tick what subjects you want to view, write your name & address on the back & return the whole form to your school. The detachable part will be sent back to your address telling you which session has been allocated to you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭whassupp2

My principal is encouraging everone to view scripts.
    I know I'll be viewing most of mine.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 212 ✭✭sully-gormo

An 'appeal examiner' looks at it, and its a different examiner from the one who marker ur script. The appeals are released on a set day so it dont make a difference whether you view it or not.Its worthwhile looking at them all IMO

Im gonna look at dem all!sure why not!who knows!!!

Advertisement