Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Let the festivities begin!

Options
  • 16-08-2006 10:35am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭

So the points are in! The months of speculation and antipation have all come crashing to a halt, leaving but one vital question on everyones lips

How did ye all do?

I got 505 and all the matriculation requirements for my course, so barring a disaster I'm into UCD TheoPhys, my first choice.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 333 ✭✭Chowburger

515! I only say this to rub it in your face again, Aonghus :P

• Registered Users Posts: 950 ✭✭✭Feral Mutant

515 here as well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

...I hate you both =p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭Desmoulins

515 as well....it'll do, jay ponce. I wish I could retrieve the english paper, change the names, and i'd *so* win the erotica competition...........Emily, let me win- G doesn't deserve it............

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,745 ✭✭✭doonothing

430, im deloighted

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭Matthewthebig

was overkill for me tbh

• Registered Users Posts: 28 Vordaci

I was impressed, I knew I had to start working after the mocks when i got just above 400. So now its off to Imperial College for good old Theo Phys.

Advertisement