Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wanna make an arse of someone for me?

Options
  • 16-08-2006 10:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,053 ✭✭✭

Okay... I'm looking for some help on a little project. There has been some mockery going around the office of late... photos are flying, small rendering jobs with smart slogans etc etc.

Now.. I'm pretty useless when it comes to messing with images, but I found an pic that is rife with potential. This is the guy who started the whole fiasco.... so getting him good would be a nice feat.

Thinking about how I would achieve what I knew needed to be done, I thought...... Surely there are some guys on boards who would like nothing better than to take advantage of and opportunity to use there skills to make a complete arse out of someone they don't know, and will never meet :D

Attached is the photo in question (its the guy on the left in the air). Not sure what I have in mind, but I know someone with imagination and a bit of imaging skill could come up with something hilarious for this.

thanks to anyone who makes the effort.....

Or if someone thinks I should post this somewhere else, let me know. Not sure how much this forum is used.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,688 ✭✭✭grimloch

I'm not sure of the rules on all of this sort of thing but is there any chance you have a picture of him from the front with a any sort of look on his face.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭tba

Do you want something you can email about the office?

Plus tell us abuot him, best to hit him where it hurts

• Registered Users Posts: 4,053 ✭✭✭jimbling

hey... thanks for the replys. I'm trying to source out some other photos of the guy, but no luck so far.
    He's a really nice guy... but loves to take the piss out of people. Sent around a photo of one of the (more sensitive) guys earlier..... and it was a kinda hit him where it hurt one. The victim tried to get him back, but it was a bit lame. I thought I'd help him out.

So it's definitely a pic that will be sent around the office alright. Doesn't have to be anything spectacular by any means... just a quick dig.

This guy is about 32. Been a bit of a hippy for years... hippy in the attitude rather than the lifestyle. You know.. clothes, beads.... happy with life etc etc. He likes to think he's a bit of a carpenter... lots of DIY.
    He did get married in Vegas by a priest dressed as elvis, and is going to have his first kid in about a month.

Thats about all I can think of right now.... but maybe some ammo there :)

thanks again guys.....
    j

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 10,518 Mod ✭✭✭✭5uspect

Here's a quck one
    Not really linked to your info but maybe you think its funny. If he's is a veggie all the better!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,053 ✭✭✭jimbling

5uspect wrote:
    Here's a quck one
    Not really linked to your info but maybe you think its funny. If he's is a veggie all the better!

lol... quality stuff... cheers suspect.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,350 ✭✭✭Lust4Life

Classic pic with the cow!
    Now, OP if you can get at his computer, and if you use Microsoft word, open a word doc.
    Click on EDIT and select REPLACE

Type in the word I as the word that needs to be replaced.
    Then Type in CowLover in the line for the word to replace it.
    The computer should ask "Replace in ALL word Documents?"
    Click YES!
    The computer will automatically change it every time he talks about himself and uses the word I!
    He'll be saying WTF!!??

L4L

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 10,518 Mod ✭✭✭✭5uspect

jimbling wrote:
    lol... quality stuff... cheers suspect.

Let us know how it was received! I hope it doesn't start a war.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 DerekZoolander

jimbling wrote: »
    Okay... I'm looking for some help on a little project. There has been some mockery going around the office of late... photos are flying, small rendering jobs with smart slogans etc etc.

Now.. I'm pretty useless when it comes to messing with images, but I found an pic that is rife with potential. This is the guy who started the whole fiasco.... so getting him good would be a nice feat.

Thinking about how I would achieve what I knew needed to be done, I thought...... Surely there are some guys on boards who would like nothing better than to take advantage of and opportunity to use there skills to make a complete arse out of someone they don't know, and will never meet :D

Attached is the photo in question (its the guy on the left in the air). Not sure what I have in mind, but I know someone with imagination and a bit of imaging skill could come up with something hilarious for this.

thanks to anyone who makes the effort.....

Or if someone thinks I should post this somewhere else, let me know. Not sure how much this forum is used.

Gutted you didn't come to me about this... don't you know this sort of thing is right up my alley!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,330 ✭✭✭NeVeR

Gutted you didn't come to me about this... don't you know this sort of thing is right up my alley!!!

and you where just over 16 months to late !! lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 DerekZoolander

so close....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18 SGTdewdew

LOL, that original pic works fine as an insult in itself....:p

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement