Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dfi Lanparty Ut Nf4 Sli-dr

Options
  • 16-08-2006 11:00am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,695 ✭✭✭

Does anyone have a copy of the motherboard driver disc? I need to format my and for the life of me I cant find mine anywhere. Spent three hours looking for it:mad: I would be greatful if someone could please make me a copy of it and I will sort ye out for it. I'm in athlone most of the time so if anyone around there has one that would be very handy.

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

yeah i have one here. only problem is im in wales :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,695 ✭✭✭galwaydude18

Man that's a pity! Wish you were closer than wales. Hopefully someone from around athlone will reply here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

Mod can you move this to the comp/tech forum for a better reply. Thats if you dont mind galwaydude.

Nope don't mind at all! Can a mod pls move this. Thanks in advance...

• Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

Why not download the drivers from the website?
    There's very little on the DFI disc that isn't either out-of-date, has an online update available or is just a standard nvidia driver.
    If you're on dial-up, PM me your address and I'll mail it to you when i get a chance.

• Advertisement

Thanks SyxPak. I just downloaded them here in work over broadband. I wouldn't like to dl them over dial up. There's over 150mb of drivers....

• Subscribers Posts: 6,408 ✭✭✭conzy

Just dont install the cool and quiet driver if you are overclocking......

Advertisement