Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

good pond wanted

Options
  • 16-08-2006 11:05am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 141 ✭✭

I have a customer that is moving from their house & needs to find a new home for her pond fish. I think there is an orfe around 12" long & a load of goldfish described as "reddish". Does anyone know of anyone that wants these fish They are located in dublin.
    Leave your contact details in my message box & I will pass them on for her to contact you.
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭spfeno

Dear Sir,

I can rehouse these fish for your customer - I've just installed a large enough water feature in my back garden and have room for a few more fish. I'm located in Ratoath, Co. Meath. My brother is also installing one and if there is a 'spillover' (if you'll excuse the pun) I can pass some on to him. PM me if interested

Regards,

Spfeno

Advertisement