Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Condom Question

• 16-08-2006 11:53am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

I'm sorry if this isn't appropriate, but here it goes:-

Myself & bf were away together recently which gave lots of opportunities for sex, & lots of sex was had.

My bf generally lasts for only a few minutes during penetration (If even)

Normally I stick to just your regular durex condom, but as we'd be using loads of them, I experimented & bought different types.

The ones I'm querying are the Performa ones (the ones with the bit of anthestetic or whatever it is in the tip of the condom to slightly numb the penis)

We used one of these, & well, it was fantastic for me. Think we were at it for about 45 mins before we gave up!!! All sorts of speeds, several positions etc, but although he almost felt like cuming a few times, he couldn't, & eventually through exhaustion we gave up trying.

Has anyone else experienced this, or do you have any suggestions for helping him cum using these.

As you can imagine, I went to sleep with a HUGE smile on my face that night, but the prob now is that the only time we normally get the chance to shag is a quickie in his bedroom about 1ce per week.

I'd feel extremely guilty using one of these condoms knowing he's not going to get anywhere, yet for me, that sex was the best ever.

Also, it took about 1/2 an hour after he took the condom off before his penis felt right again????

Anyone any experiences / stories about these condoms.

Also, another was the pleasuremax with all the ribs & dots on the condom for extra pleasure for the woman, but I couldn't feel the slightest bit of difference!!!
    Anyone like these?????

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

There perfectly normal to happen with those Performax condoms, not exaclty Ronseal, but it does exactly what it says on the tin,makes it last longer.
    My suggestion for you and your boyfriend, is tease him for ages lots of foreplay till he is close to cumming, then slowly start to have sex with the condoms, he will have built up so much before the condom was put on that, althought the Performax will still do the job and delay him,but not to the point where you are both exausted. It works

• Registered Users Posts: 848 ✭✭✭Dinxminx

Lol my boyfriend hates those!

I think you should go with Kakarot's suggestion!
    xx

• Closed Accounts Posts: 939 ✭✭✭chicken_food

would you not just take some of the anesthetic cream stuff out of the condom before use. So it still delays him,but atleast he has some feeling.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 757 ✭✭✭milod

Tell him he can go down on you and finish the job if he comes too quickly, that way everyone has fun, and you'll wonder why you bothered with Performas in the first place ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Why not stop and switch condoms so that you have the best of both ?

• Advertisement

Thaedydal wrote:
    Why not stop and switch condoms so that you have the best of both ?

Yea, I had thought of that, but like I said, it took at least 1/2 an hour for him to feel right after taking the condom off, so I doubt putting an ordinary one on would've made much difference.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,269 ✭✭✭✭Sleepy

Part of the reason he was lasting longer than normal would have been down to the fact you were having lots of sex. A guy will nearly always last a lot longer his second time in the day than his first. Maybe try making him cum during foreplay, letting him 'recover' while concentrating on you during the foreplay and then going for the 'main course'?

Personally, I HATE those condoms, I really don't see the point in something that removes sensation from sex!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

Its a mind thing for a guy. If he comes to quick it means hes really into it and thoroughly enjoying himself. Which is good for you, as it means he finds you extreemly sexually attractive. I was the same with the first couple of sexual relationships i had. The other reason is that your having a quick shag once a week in his bedroom ( which im guessing is at his parents ? ) And he is getting over excited. If you were at it 4 or 5 times a week i dont htink you would have this problem. Nowa days ( im not bragging ) i can controll when i come, just by taking my mind off the job at hand. look at the light. the wallpaper or whatever.

There is another thing you can do to extend things between the sheets. Dunno how you feel abotu this as it means you will get very little action for a week or two. What you need to do is ( sorry for being crude here ) w(ank him off to the point just before he comes and stop. you can do it with oral too. just do this about 3 or four times in a row. This has been known to make men last longer. to give them stamina so to speak.

#Anyway best of luck with it.

Well, I think it was 13 shags in 6 days. The very last one was as quick as the 1st one. The only one that lasted was the "numb you til you've no feeling" condom.

Yes, the quickies are at his parents house.

Guess I could try the blowjob thing to see if it helps any.

He even said that the sensation he got with the performa condom was weird. It wasn't that he couldn't feel it, he said he could, & it was enjoyable, but everytime he thought he was there, it went away again.

couldn't have helped that we were in a hotel with thin walls, our 'neighbours' were next door, it was 2 in the morn & we wakened them, I was making quite a bit of noise, the bed was making even more noise & we broke into hysterics on a few occasions!!!

So, does anyone want 17 unused Performa Durex condoms? Cause it doesn't look like I'll get the chance to use them again!!!! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

keep them as a emergency. stick two or three in your purse/bag beside your bed and his. the last thing you want is to get horny and not have a condom to hand. You either dont have sex or have unprotected sex. You seem young enough so im sure your not ready for kids yet.

Anyway best of luck now =)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,567 ✭✭✭mloc

ah durex performa, yeah sometimes they're too good at what they're meant to do. Finding a happy middle ground is a problem. The benzocaine present in the condoms does tend to work for a while after they're removed, which is annoying.

Also don't use them if you're drunk (well, if he's drunk), they'll kill any sensation totally.

I guess you could have your fun and then try oral so he has his, although again, the lasting effect of the anaesthetic could be a problem.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 466 ✭✭moonboy

So, does anyone want 17 unused Performa Durex condoms? Cause it doesn't look like I'll get the chance to use them again!!!! :D

shotgun.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,849 ✭✭✭condra

dont worry, he will get bored of skrewing you pretty soon and youll be wondering why he is taking so long, even with featherlight. Then you got a real problem. Time for handcuffs and blindfolds.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,290 ✭✭✭ircoha

Anyone know where u can buy the performa condoms over the counter in dublin please?

I cant PM the OP

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,029 ✭✭✭um7y1h83ge06nx

Boots stock them.

Most chemists should really.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Most large chemists and certain boots will have them.
    It is not a good idea to buy or borrow condoms off people as you don't know if they have been stored correctly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,290 ✭✭✭ircoha

Thank you both for the replys. Much obliged.

Advertisement