Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Well rotted Farmyard manure

Options
  • 16-08-2006 12:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

I'm looking for well rotted Farmyard manure, can anyone recommend where I could get some in the Dublin area?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭Fingalian

Try a stables.

• Registered Users Posts: 435 ✭✭Gordon Gekko

I got some delivered last year by a guy I found through the Buy and Sell. He's based in Kildare I think, and delivers in those big builders' rubble bags. I think he charges €20 per tonne if you collect, or €120 per tonne for delivery.

It was good quality stuff, well rotted and not many weed seeds. Let me know if you want me to PM you his details.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,297 ✭✭✭Reyman

Which side of the city are you?

• Registered Users Posts: 502 ✭✭✭hargo

go to any stables and get it for free

• Registered Users Posts: 10,952 ✭✭✭✭Stoner

yeah stables is a good idea, we used to get ours from the Zoo when we had plots in finglas, once again it was free. I'm sure that the stables in Ashtown near the zoo would also do the trick (if your north side that is)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4 GabbyW

I'm in the deansgrange area

• Registered Users Posts: 1,297 ✭✭✭Reyman

GabbyW wrote:
    I'm in the deansgrange area

There's a stables up the the Sandyford road just before the Southside Garden centre (now closed) on the right. You'll see a sign for bagged manure outside and go up the lane.

He has very good horse manure which is covered and well rotted.

Watch which day you go up, I think he only sells it on Monday and Saturday mornings

Advertisement