Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

its meant to be the OTHER WAY around

• 16-08-2006 12:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 105 ✭✭

hi

at the weekend i was with a girl who i've being seeing for a while. we were having sex and although i made her cum, no matter how long we continue. there was nothing happening for me. which kinda upset her.

basically i am pretty inexperienced at doing it (she doesn't know this) and only recently have become active. is it just a matter of time?. last night was the first nihgt it wasn't sore but still nothing!

is it becuase i had had a **** earlier? would that influence it?

is it becuase i'm not long at it?. i'm 20 so i would be fully grown etc. how can i sort this out

any thoughts?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 Akrow

It's completely to do with nervousness... sometimes it'll make you come prematurely... sometimes it'll make no amount of pleasure get you anywhere.

If you need some help relaxing, try spending some time naked together before the fun even starts, like taking a shower together, or just cuddling on your bed. It'll help you get over your jitters if you're comfortable being naked first.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,686 Mod ✭✭✭✭melekalikimaka

good chance you'll be like that for life, you'll make many the girl happy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Try to relax and let her control things for a while, try out some different positions perhaps.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

ruu speaks the truth again !

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,512 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

observer wrote:

The fact you wanked earlier (depending on how long before) may affect you coming again....other then that its prop nerves

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Ease up on the ****! Try to go a few days before cracking one out, then maybe you'll be able to cum during intercourse.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 Egotron3000

Egotron3000 notes that this human male problem sounds like it stems from nerves. Egotron3000 has a programmer who experienced the same problem sometimes when he became sexually active.

Egotron3000 notes also that alcohol can contribute to this problem. Another of Egotron3000's male programmers has stated that excessive alcohol consumption can lead to climax not being achieved during human sexual intercourse.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,950 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,946 ✭✭✭BeardyGit

There are lots of reasons for 'lasting' a good bit longer than many women will expect. I wouldn't worry though to be honest as if you can rub one out on your own, it's just down to circumstance and your mindset at the time.

Relax, enjoy yourself and make sure she does the same....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,290 ✭✭✭ircoha

observer wrote:
    hi

at the weekend i was with a girl who i've being seeing for a while. we were having sex and although i made her cum, no matter how long we continue. there was nothing happening for me. which kinda upset her.

basically i am pretty inexperienced at doing it (she doesn't know this) and only recently have become active. is it just a matter of time?. last night was the first nihgt it wasn't sore but still nothing!

is it becuase i'm not long at it?. i'm 20 so i would be fully grown etc. how can i sort this out

any thoughts?

At 20 I hope you are fully grown, it that folded in half?

On a serious note, the hand shandy before did not help because it got into ur head that u needed to come again and once that happens then forget it for that night.

The other issue here is that suppose, instead of a hand shandy, u had a bit on the side and then u get home and she wants the "bata more" and u cannot deliver:eek: :eek:

However be proud that u made her come, that is indeed a triumph.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,618 ✭✭✭Civilian_Target

Sounds like you're not relaxed enough when you have sex. If you relax more, you'll orgasm. Don't try to orgasm, just don't think about it.

If you know you can squeez one off yourself, do so, with her (or on her if she's up for it!) Let her help you if you like! You'll probably find that breaks some mental barriers for both of you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 546 ✭✭✭Froot

The same thing happened me.

The first time I had sex it took 7 hours to make me cum.

Which was actually quite mpressive.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

Froot wrote:
    The same thing happened me.

The first time I had sex it took 7 hours to make me cum.

Which was actually quite mpressive.
    ok then, she must have had a bucket! OP it's probably just nerves, wouldn't worry about it.
    good chance you'll be like that for life, you'll make many the girl happy
    How did you work that out?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Same thing happened to me when I started off in the glorious world of sex - it took a year for it to happen!

Don't despair though - it could start working for you next week. I think it was a psychological thing for me but now everything works fine. Just try to have fun - try lube, lots of foreplay, kinky stuff, whatever. The girl might feel a bit upset/inadequate but tell her not to worry. The main thing is to relax and have loads of fun anyway.

And another thing, don't **** off too much. And when you do, dont squeeze it to death. You'll desensitise it to the vagina, which has a much more delicate touch, if you do ;)

Advertisement