Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Anyone interested in directing a music promo?

• 16-08-2006 2:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭

We're a band called "Ham Sandwich", we made a video for our last single and now it's being played on Channel 6, so we're interested in making a video for our next single, anyone interested in directing it?

The song is called "Words" and you can hear it at www.myspace.com/eathamsandwich if you are interested get intouch with us, also we have hours and hours of live footage shot on hi8 if anyone can think of anything.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,417 ✭✭✭Miguel_Sanchez

Would definitely be interested in talking to you more about it.

Marc Corrigan (of Junior Doctor) always recommended I check you guys out but haven't had the chance up until now.

I also have a few decent contacts for crew/gear/post-production that we could get for nothing (or next to nothing).

PM me if you'd be interested in talking more.

Advertisement