Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

FAI Tickets on sale outside Lansdowne 2nite?

• 16-08-2006 2:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,689 ✭✭✭

Anyone know if there will be FAI caravans outside stadium tonight selling tickets??

I know they are still for sale in Merrion Square but cant make it in there before the game...

Cheers for looking

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,818 ✭✭✭Bateman

There is usually a caravan down past the South Terrace over the bridge. If it's not a sell-out, which it's not, then that one should be there as usual.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 528 ✭✭✭telecaster

You'll pick one up no bother before the game either at caravans or from someone with a spare

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,689 ✭✭✭shepthedog

telecaster wrote:
    You'll pick one up no bother before the game either at caravans or from someone with a spare

Excellent, thats what I wanted to hear. Will head in and chance it so..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,307 ✭✭✭cruiserweight

Does anybody know where the ticketmaster box office normally is? They messed up with my tickets and sent them to the wrong address, so I have to go collect a new set from the box office!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭PiE

Usually outside the AIB Bank on Lansdowne Road itself.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,307 ✭✭✭cruiserweight

PiE wrote:
    Usually outside the AIB Bank on Lansdowne Road itself.

THanks!

Advertisement