Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Sharp 550 SH

• 16-08-2006 2:45pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,854 ✭✭✭

Hey,i have a Moto E770V but just seen this on offer on vodafone.

Is the Sharp 550 SH any good?
    It can hold the micro sd card which is good cause i have that in my e770v.
    Is the camera good on it etc?
    any info you know about it really would be good!

also how hard would it be to unlock?want to put a meteor sim into it

Thanks for any help

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭buddy

The Sharp has a 1.3 megapixel camera which is about 4 times as good as your camera. The screen is nicer, as is the menu.

The other features are the same. Not sure about unlocking it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

I've heard of people using Meteor sims in it, apparently without any problems.

Its better then the Moto feature wise (not to mention build wise but lets not go down that path :D).

That said though, I've heard alot of people saying it has buggy software and some big security issues...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,854 ✭✭✭Beekay

security issues?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

My Dad has one and hasn't found any problems with them, though if you search through the forum I believe theres a few threads on this phone.

i put a search in but only found onr thread:confused: i'll look again.
    i think i'll get it,it seems decent for something that in the long run will only cost 9 euro

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭Bob the Builder

I've got it, it's great imo. camera is very good with great quality recording too.

Sky isn't worth a crap and if thats why your buying it, don't bother

everything else is crystal good :D

nah,won't be buyin it for sky...but it all seeming good so far

Advertisement