Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Northwest Bands

Options
  • 16-08-2006 2:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 100 ✭✭

Can anyone recommend a good band in the Northwest area who would be suitable for a wedding!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭0lordy

Off the top of my head, some good bands I've come across:
    Keltic Kaos, Beefsteak Dancers (?), Rosehips

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,356 ✭✭✭Donegal Lass

swingtime- they do a good selection, was at a wedding at the weekend and they were playing!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,676 ✭✭✭✭smashey

I had a two piece band at my wedding on August 4th. They were brilliant and can play to any crowd. If you want, I can pm the details to you.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,516 ✭✭✭irish1967

welcome back to the board smashy.... up home here tonight in Lifford. as for bands in the northwest.. if ya wanna pm me.. i am a hotel manager with loads of bands on my list and if they are playing a wedding i would be glad to let ya hear them in the hotel

• Registered Users Posts: 46,095 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Cant see it as being an issue but just in the event that this would run off topic to posting about bands in general would people please read the thread about MCD thats stickied on the front page.

No further comments on this (MCD) please

• Advertisement
Advertisement