Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Hard Trance/Hardstyle

• 16-08-2006 2:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11

Hi.Just want to know does anyone in this country listen to this kind of music. Im talking along the lines of DJ Isaac,Yoji and so on. Just curious thats all

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 444 ✭✭DUB1

i listen 2 sum hard trance but dose not compare 2 da old stuff up until 99/2000 after dat was very hard 2 get qualit hard trance i always liked m-zone & mark eg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 181 ✭✭sideFX

without breaking any copyright laws etc and yiz throw up a taster? tbh i never heard of any of them. Is it like Jam & Spoon? i like their stuff i've heard which isn't really a lot.

DUB in another thread you said you liked Perfect Day, was that gang Cosmic Baby and PVD? I didn't think PVD was around then?

Yizera puttin me to shame lads...

sideFX wrote:
    without breaking any copyright laws etc and yiz throw up a taster? tbh i never heard of any of them. Is it like Jam & Spoon? i like their stuff i've heard which isn't really a lot.

DUB in another thread you said you liked Perfect Day, was that gang Cosmic Baby and PVD? I didn't think PVD was around then?

Yizera puttin me to shame lads...
    ah yea paul van dyk was around at da star of da trance scene-the visions of shiva were cosmic baby & pvd did u go 2 da asylum dat was a mainly a trace/hard trance music policy if u want il pm u wit old hard trance or i cud u/l a few newish hard trance mixes from 96-99 if u want just let me know,do u know dance to trance-take a free fall out in 93 theres a rapid pvd mix of iy from 93 il u/l & pm u if u want

• Closed Accounts Posts: 47 dj pj

hali-c wrote:
    Hi.Just want to know does anyone in this country listen to this kind of music. Im talking along the lines of DJ Isaac,Yoji and so on. Just curious thats all

thats a good question.... yoji is playin in ten next friday.my mate is warmin up for him.ive never heard yoji live but like his tunes.there is alot of hype about gig since it was confirmed cos its yojis first gig in rep of ireland.hes played planet love in the north before from what i hear he was played best set...

mrak eg b2b m-zone pleasuredome 1996

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=038647957DCD5274

plenty more of tis stlye if any 1 wants it :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 181 ✭✭sideFX

DUB1 wrote:
    ah yea paul van dyk was around at da star of da trance scene-the visions of shiva were cosmic baby & pvd did u go 2 da asylum dat was a mainly a trace/hard trance music policy if u want il pm u wit old hard trance or i cud u/l a few newish hard trance mixes from 96-99 if u want just let me know,do u know dance to trance-take a free fall out in 93 theres a rapid pvd mix of iy from 93 il u/l & pm u if u want
    Fair play.. i always thought pvd was mid to late 90's...yeah giz a blast of the 93 mix... nice one!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 910 ✭✭✭rick_fantastic

hardstyle/trance influences for me would include :

a*s*y*s
    dj wag
    hennes and cold
    derb
    dj luna
    darkraver
    eddie halliwell
    marco v

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 hali-c

Acid nightmare and acid braincracker and two great tracks.Gotta love the vocals from acid nightmare.Its from freddie i think.Have you heard dj steve hills remix of Life On Mars? (Steve Hill vs. D10 Remix) Its actually not that bad. Im looking for a few good hard trancers. If you can think of any would you post them? Along the lines of Uberdruck or DJ Snowman.Thanks man.

Advertisement