Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

I thought I'd seen it all ...

Options
  • 16-08-2006 3:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17,819 ✭✭✭✭

...wrong ...

have a look at this ...an inflatable "bathroom" for the back of your car

http://www.indipod.com

Just think of the queues inside a 7 seater ...:D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 512 ✭✭✭Drax

Thats gotta be a joke right? What about the smell? I dont fancy drivnig along the M50 with one of my mates taking a massive dump in the back of my car! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,660 ✭✭✭maidhc

Drax wrote:
    Thats gotta be a joke right? What about the smell? I dont fancy drivnig along the M50 with one of my mates taking a massive dump in the back of my car! :D

I was on a bus with a loo in the States a couple of years ago. The driver said it was there to be used, but to remember it was like a bank account... the greater the deposit, the bigger the return.

• Registered Users Posts: 653 ✭✭✭DukeDredd

Feckin' hell!!! Can you just imagine the smell after deflating that thing?!! Wouldn't want to have one of those in a car on the way back from a stag party...:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 192 ✭✭LikeOhMyGawd!

Can't see them selling too many to French motorists, from what I can tell they stop the car to pi$$ and $hit anywhere they like.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,415 ✭✭✭Gatster

And I quote
    Four Steps To Freedom

Do bears sh!t in the woods? Not anymore, they're all in the back of my Vauxhall Zafira

• Advertisement
Advertisement