Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Which CPU /Graphic card fans?

Options
  • 16-08-2006 4:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭

Hi
    I want to know whats the best and by best i mean quietest (and easy to fit!) Cpu and graphic card cooler i can get for my system?
    System=AMD 64 2800+ soc 754
    Graphics card is Gforce 6800gs AGP

I will probably shop at komplett.ie...

Any help much appreciated!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭gizmo

CPU wise, any of the Zalmans found on Komplett here will do the trick.

GPU wise, they're harder to install but the general concensus is Artic Coolers are the best.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

what he said

• Subscribers Posts: 6,408 ✭✭✭conzy

CPU: Arctic cooling freezer 64 pro
    GFX Card: Arctic cooling silencer 5 rev 3 or an Accelero X1

I have the freezer 64 pro and I had a nv silencer before I sold my 7800gt, both are great, The Accelero X1 is their newer cooler, its slightly better, but if you have a small or badly ventilated case I would get the silencer as it exhausts hot air...

• Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭Crowman

Thanks Guys,
    I dont suppose theirs any shops in the Dublin area that stock any of these coolers are their?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭gizmo

Peats have some models and would possible order in one in the above range if they didn't have it in stock. You will be paying a wee bit more than on Komplett mind you. :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement