Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Corporate Gifts

Options
  • 16-08-2006 5:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭

Hi,
    Anyone got any good suggestions for corporate gifts - or something that can be branded that people might appreciate?
    If I see another branded USB Memory Stick I'll scream!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 334 ✭✭zeusnero

i had to do some searching for a trade show freebie recently and found these cool wireless network detectors that fit on keychains. You can get pretty snazzy versions as well...

let me know if you're interested and i can dig around to find some url's...

• Registered Users Posts: 317 ✭✭foamcutter

If you can wait till October, (your name suggests you cant ;) ) the Marketing & Sales Promotion show at the RDS will have a hold load of ideas. http://www.salesexpo.ie/

• Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭speedy21

Hi,
    I sure would be interested in those links for wireless network detectors - nice idea...
    The expo too sounds good - I'm really trying to come up with something memorable, so it might be worth checking out.
    Cheers

Advertisement