Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New To boards

Options
  • 16-08-2006 5:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

I only joined boards today. I did register before but i forgot my password and didnt like my username. I also got board of this site as we all do im sure.

I just have a couple of questions. I want to upload a picture under my username and im not sure how?

I also see a couple of people who register without there username? do they have to register again or is there another method they can without anyone knowing who they are?

This thread can be locked or deleted once my questions have being answerd

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,314 ✭✭✭Talliesin

Avatars (pictures under username):
    Go to User CP, then "Edit Avatar" (http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/profile.php?do=editavatar) and pick one. Only subscribers can upload arbitrary images, other people have to use one from that list.

You can post on Personal Issues, Lesbian / Gay / Bisexual and (for some reason unknown to myself) Athletics without logging in. If you want to do this log out and then post as usual. No other forum allows this. Because your username is not accountable for such posts they do not get shown immediately, but are held for approval by a moderator.

Advertisement