Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Credit Card Processing

Options
  • 16-08-2006 7:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,217 ✭✭✭

Lads

What are people using for online credit card processing - secpay have been recommended to me ..

any personal recommendations ?

Cheers

J

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭mneylon

Realex if you have your own merchant account or can get one.

• Registered Users Posts: 706 ✭✭✭DJB

I'll second Realex!!! Great crowd to work with. Quote reference ZXJIWNWNK32529023 when dealing with them.... i'm not on commission... i swear!!! :D

Alternatives... www.paypal.com (no merchant account needed), www.worldpay.com (they provide the merchant account), www.securetrading.com (if you have a BOI merchant account).

Personally, I'd go with realex if you can get or have a merchant account.

Rgds,

Dave

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭GoneShootin

No point going with Realex unless your going to be handling quite a few credit card transactions and generating enoough funds online to warrent the costs. We use paypal at the moment and it's grand for the few online sales we make.

Advertisement