Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Glitches

• 16-08-2006 8:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 281 ✭✭

story heads?
    I recently got me whole progress corrupted.
    I got the game 2 years ago and never got into it like i did with the previous gta games. but i slowly worked my way through it.
    A few nights ago..."Loading Failed".....blugh!!

i know i'm fecked but any tips? if i copy the saved file onto another memory card perhaps..would that work?
    cos i ain't goin buying one to find out it doesn't work.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,497 ✭✭✭Nick_oliveri

Laserface wrote:
    story heads?
    Nuthin :D
    Laserface wrote:
    I got the game 2 years ago and never got into it like i did with the previous gta games. but i slowly worked my way through it.

i know i'm fecked but any tips? if i copy the saved file onto another memory card perhaps..would that work?

Lots of my mates had scratched disks that would try and load the surroundings mid game and then crash. Seems like a common Playstation problem.

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭nealmac

Laserface wrote:
    story heads?

That happened me before. I had a spare memory card and I copied the file over, but it didn't work. So I'd save yourself the money. Maybe try it on a mates memory card. Surely you know someone else with a PS2?

• Registered Users Posts: 281 ✭✭Laserface

Hmm. It doesn't look good for me so.
    I'll give it a shot anyways.
    cheers for the replies heads

Advertisement