Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Am I Banned.if So Why ?

Options
  • 16-08-2006 9:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

I tried to reply to message posted on the helpdesk, but i got a messge which said that i did not permission or that my account could be blocked.

I was just wondering if i am banned and why?
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,145 ✭✭✭DonkeyStyle \o/

Nah it's normal... only mods/admins can reply to threads on the helpdesk forum.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Reply to a message posted by someone else? If so, you are not banned. Only Smods can reply to users posts in the Helpdesk.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 Jonny Saviour

The Saviour would like to take this moment to thank whom ever was so helpful in helping the Saviour with his plight.

Many Thanks helpful one.

I <3 You.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭Amz

Merc?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,230 ✭✭✭scojones

Has to be...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

Excellent.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 Jonny Saviour

Hi there. I was refering to my thread on the help desk. Made a mistype signing up. Sorry for any confusion of sorts. What ever that confusion was.
    Still many thanks for the people who helped me out.

Gracias.

Advertisement