Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

I Think I Have a Problem

• 16-08-2006 10:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 23

Last night, I had a dream, and in my dream, there was a vignette (you know those little ads they have for wrestlers who will debut soon) for Jushin Liger, who in my dream of course, would be coming to wwe.

When I woke up, and i remembered what I had dreamt about, my first reaction was not "that was wierd" or "why on earth did i dream that" oh no...

It was "Man, I bet theyll screw up his character!"

This leads me to believe; 1. Ive finally gone mad
    2. I take wrestling WAY too seriously
    3. I may be too hard on WWE creative, if even in my dreams they cant do anything right!

On another note, Ive now resigned myself to the fact that i have a non-romantic crush on CM Punk, Just thought id share!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

Haha. I don't blame you for thinkin that!

I had a dream that me and Punk were doin drugs once..that was kinda strange. I woke up pissed off that he broke his gimmick!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 374 ✭✭castagnoli

Fozzy wrote:
    Haha. I don't blame you for thinkin that!

I had a dream that me and Punk were doin drugs once..that was kinda strange. I woke up pissed off that he broke his gimmick!

Thats the best dream ever!

Advertisement