Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

hell of a strike frorce!!

Options
  • 16-08-2006 10:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭

Playing as Spurs at the moment, scored 150ish goals last season

Strike force:
    Bojinov: 28 Goals
    Martins: 30 Goals
    Figueroa: 28 Goals
    Kerlon: 13 Goals
    Keane: 10 Goals
    Messi: 11 Goals
    Bodmer: 13 Goals.......................plus some more with my other players.

Just one question, im in my 4 season now and have noticed that most clubs are going abroad for players rather that using english ones........ anyone else noticed this. And selling players is so much harder......

And one final thin..... i wanna make the ultimate signing on the lines of Adriano, Kaka, Eto'o and so forth any ideas on how much ill have to fork out for them?? got Martins for £21mill

PS check out this defender: Ezekial Garay.....Milan......aweome.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

Ultimate strike force in FM will belong to Inter in the new game. Adriano and Ibra together are amazing in the past 2 versions!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭jobonar

my first choice attack(i play 2 strikers and 3 AM's behind them):

Adriano
    Ibrahimovic

C.Ronaldo----Tevez
    Rooney

Awesome attack. not sure on goals scored but i no Adriano and Ibra are up around 30 ish, i think tevez is 22, ronaldo and rooney with 10-15 each i think plus a shit load of assists!! end of the 2009/10 season. i also have Emrah Ekin as a sub who was scored about 10 or 12 goals in 20 apps.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,237 ✭✭✭iregk

My first choice attack is Torres and Crespo on 11 and 9 respectively at the start of Nov!!!

They are being supplied by Robben adn Podolski with Tevez coming fof the bench. Nice.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,600 ✭✭✭Cutie18Ireland

I have Torres and Eto'o up front. Only into November and Torres has 20 and Eto'o 14.

Kerlon and Bojinov on the bench. kerlon has 11 in 7 games and Bojinov 9.

Advertisement