Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sky Interview with George Galloway

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,127 ✭✭✭Sesshoumaru

Wow he makes it sound so simple. So once Israel returns to its 1967 borders and releases all the terrorists in its prisons all the Muslims will stop trying kill all the jews and wipe Israel off the map? Unfortunately Nasrallah has already stated "if they [Jews] all gather in Israel, it will save us the trouble of going after them worldwide". Well that statement seems pretty clear to me. Makes me sick listening to George Galloway. There should be some law against voiceing support for terrorist organisations. It would be nice to see him locked up in an "Israeli dungeon" :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,800 ✭✭✭county

this has been done in news/media
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2054972630

not sure why you would post it here

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,045 ✭✭✭Húrin

That was just a ten-minute rant.

If Hezbollah only wants to liberate the Sheba farms then why do they attack so many other places?

If Hezbollah are not terrorists then why do they have an explicity anti-Jewish agenda, and why do they attack Jews all over the world?

Now Israel has attacked in parts of Lebanon far from the border. They were trying to eliminate Hezbollah. Does Hezbollah attack Haifa, etc in order to try to eliminate Israel? I believe so.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,324 ✭✭✭tallus

Wow he makes it sound so simple. So once Israel returns to its 1967 borders and releases all the terrorists in its prisons all the Muslims will stop trying kill all the jews and wipe Israel off the map? Unfortunately Nasrallah has already stated "if they [Jews] all gather in Israel, it will save us the trouble of going after them worldwide". Well that statement seems pretty clear to me. Makes me sick listening to George Galloway. There should be some law against voiceing support for terrorist organisations. It would be nice to see him locked up in an "Israeli dungeon" :)
    I agree with your comment, "There should be some law against voiceing support for terrorist organisations" You are voicing support for the Israeli terror apparatus with those comments, and therefore are no better than anybody else who supports terror.
    The man has a right to voice his opinions, be they wrong right, or indifferent.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,324 ✭✭✭tallus

H&#250 wrote: »

If Hezbollah only wants to liberate the Sheba farms then why do they attack so many other places?

If Hezbollah are not terrorists then why do they have an explicity anti-Jewish agenda, and why do they attack Jews all over the world?

Now Israel has attacked in parts of Lebanon far from the border. They were trying to eliminate Hezbollah. Does Hezbollah attack Haifa, etc in order to try to eliminate Israel? I believe so.
    Israel tried to eliminate Hezbollah by destroying Lebanese infrastructure? and murdering civilians. How was what they did in Lebanon done anything more than recruit more people for Hezbollah ? They murdered civillians wholesale and indiscriminately. It looked to me like they grossly underestimated the strength of Hezbollah and were getting in deeper than they could handle, and were glad of that ceasefire.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭sovtek

I'm not aware of Hezbollah attacking Jews all over the world...you have any examples?
    I do know that Mossad have attacked Arabs, Muslims and many other types of people in different parts of the world.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

I can find no references of Hezbollah acting outside of Lebanon (except maybe Israel). Do you have any new reports on this?

A rant that contained a lot of truth and a lot of people identified with.
    It was a refreshing breeze in the midst of a lot of hot air that is Sky reporting.

How is attacking airports in Beirut going after Hezbollah? Haifa is a border town and does have military targets. Maybe if Hezbollah got some precision weapons from Iran they might be able to target them successfully. If Israel weren't using the people of Haifa as human shields....maybe those one or two civilians might not have died.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,127 ✭✭✭Sesshoumaru

tallus wrote:
    I agree with your comment, "There should be some law against voiceing support for terrorist organisations" You are voicing support for the Israeli terror apparatus with those comments, and therefore are no better than anybody else who supports terror.
    The man has a right to voice his opinions, be they wrong right, or indifferent.

Israeli terror apparatus? thats a good one. So what respected international organisation lists Israel as a terrorist state? Hezbollah is already listed as a terrorist organisation in the US. Its only a matter of time before it makes it onto the EU's list as well, along with Hamas who are already there. Once that happens there should be a law passed outlawing the glorification of terrorists thugs.

• Advertisement

Israeli terror apparatus? thats a good one. So what respected international organisation lists Israel as a terrorist state? Hezbollah is already listed as a terrorist organisation in the US. Its only a matter of time before it makes it onto the EU's list as well, along with Hamas who are already there. Once that happens there should be a law passed outlawing the glorification of terrorists thugs.

The ANC was once listed as a terrorist org in the US as well. The old saw again.
    I don't need the US government to tell me that bombing civilians is terrorism wether by a state or not.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Israeli terror apparatus? thats a good one.

Good but true.
    Its only a matter of time before it makes it onto the EU's list

The EU have intentionally not added Hezbollah as a terrorist organisation. Although the heads of the military wing are added and the TV station is banned.

But I guess you missed the bit where Bush actually offered to remove Hezbollah from the Terrorist list (all they had to do was disarm).

• Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 28,804 Mod ✭✭✭✭oscarBravo

county wrote:
    this has been done in news/media
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2054972630

not sure why you would post it here
    Good point, thread closed. Mind you, a better approach is to report the post. Just for future reference, like.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement