Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Private Spanish Classes

• 16-08-2006 11:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16

¡Hola a todos!
    My name is Gema and I am a native Spanish teacher, with over 15 years' experience teaching private classes and working in a primary school in Spain.

If you would like to learn or improve your Spanish, I am available for private classes. All ages (children included) and levels are catered for, and I am happy to teach on a one-to-one basis, or in groups.

I live in the Clontarf area.

¡Gracias!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18 philipjmurphy

Hi Gema, how much do you charge for private one-to-one lessons? I live in Blanchardstown, would you be able to give lessons at my home? I have done a beginners course in Spanish and have a beginners/basic knowledge of the language. Thanks, Philip

• Registered Users Posts: 16 Gema

I am available to teach, as I am back from Spain.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 maximus22

Gema,
    at last some one teaching Spanish in West Dublin, I have looked can not see any other classes. How much is each class, and what size are the classes. I would rather small class personally as I am a complete beginner and go to Spain annually!:) If there is still a space left let me know..

Bye for now
    G

• Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭smarten31

Hi Gema

Do you still do these classes? I want to learn Spanish this year as am planning to travel to South America in 2009 for one year.

I have no Spanish whatsoever at the moment..

Can you send me some information on your classes , when you have them , pricing etc

Many Thanks

Advertisement