Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Feedback forum bans ?

Options
  • 17-08-2006 12:06am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,797 ✭✭✭

Well over a month ago, I received a one month ban from the North West forum, this ban has now been lifted.

However, I also received a ban on 'feedback' apparently because I started a thread on that forum, which had already been deleted (pending investigation ? on the North West Forum by one of the moderators.

I was never given any notice of the 'feedback' forum ban or for how long, the ban would last, or the reason for the ban ?....

Now, despite 2 PM's to DeVore questioning in a reasonable manner why I can not access the 'feedback' forum despite the fact that the original problem/issue is resolved.

I have not received any response. Can I now ask publicly why I can not access the 'feedback' forum ?....:confused:

Paddy20 :cool:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,901 ✭✭✭Vexorg

Paddy20,

Devore is just back from working abroad for a short period, Im aaware he is away again until after the weekend, and certain other events are keeping the admin team very busy at the moment.

Its very likely that your request has been smothered by many more urgent requests.

Can you forward the pms to me, and I will do my best to look at them as quickly as I can.

Thanks

Vex,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,797 ✭✭✭Paddy20

Vexorg,

Many thanks for resolving my problem and lifting my ban on the 'feedback' forum so promptly :) .

Vexorg wrote:
    Paddy20,

Devore is just back from working abroad for a short period, Im aaware he is away again until after the weekend, and certain other events are keeping the admin team very busy at the moment.

Its very likely that your request has been smothered by many more urgent requests.

Can you forward the pms to me, and I will do my best to look at them as quickly as I can.

Thanks

Vex,

Advertisement