Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Web designer wanted for UCD website.

Options
  • 16-08-2006 4:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hi folks,
    We're looking for someone with web design experience to design the UCD Ents website.
    There is a website already in place but it needs a revamp. So if anyone's interested please contact me with your portfolio or webpage.
    cheers

Comments

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,727 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

This isn't the right forum for this thread. I can't think of what is, but it would be something in Comp. If you post it there, you're more likely to get some sort of response that might be useful.

I'll leave this here anyway, just in case.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭Bob the Builder

you'll get a better response in the "Comp" --> "..Web" --> "Webmaster Flash" forum...

also, try either www.jobs.ie or monster.ie.

I am neither a genius nor professional when it comes to programming but I am very good at basic web pages so if you want a bit of help/advice there, feel free to pm me.

Regards
    Nev

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭irlrobins

Are you looking for a UCD student to do it? If so, then this is prob the correct forum. If it's open to all, then the Webmaster forum or the Jobs section of adverts.ie is prob better.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 141 ✭✭Young Siward

ucdents wrote:
    Hi folks,
    We're looking for someone with web design experience to design the UCD Ents website.
    There is a website already in place but it needs a revamp. So if anyone's interested please contact me with your portfolio or webpage.
    cheers

I thought Jonathan Blackmore did some excellent work on that last year. A redesign doesn't really seem necessary to me....

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,727 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

Copied to webmaster.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,579 ✭✭✭Webmonkey

will the designer/developer get paid for this?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭Bob the Builder

Webmonkey wrote:
    will the designer/developer get paid for this?
    ...well i suppose theres a bit too many pages in it to do for free...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭trecool

I'll do it...

Advertisement