Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bushy - Official

Options
  • 17-08-2006 9:08am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 149 ✭✭

Mornin all,

As ya probably know Bushy is just about finished but not open yet.
    I've attached a note from the main man at Dublin City Council
    - please be cool for a few more weeks & we'll all be laughin

Dear Skateboarders/BMXers/In-line Skaters,
    I need to express my concern over the recent break-ins at the skatepark site at Bushy Park. I have to stress that this area is still a building site, therefore anyone entering it is trespassing illegally. The Park Ranger and the Park Warden Service are aware of the problem and will contact the Guards if anyone is seen within the confines of the site.
    The permanent fence is ordered and should be completed within 4 weeks. In the mean time I urge you all to have patience until the official opening. The park is almost complete so it would be a great shame to jeopardise it's future at this stage. I hope I can rely on your co-operation with this matter and that the park will be opened as soon as possible.
    regards,
    Sean Redmond
    Assistant Parks Superintendent
    Dublin City Council
    222 3435
    sean.redmond@dublincity.ie

Cheers,

JohnBoy

Advertisement