Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is it my Spannish or poor Audio

Options
  • 17-08-2006 9:10am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,540 ✭✭✭

Like to listen to foreign language radio stations. Found the following TP on Hotbird which seems to be the home of Spain's national radio channels - 11785 H 27500. Now it may be that I over estimated my abilities in or my enthusiasm for Spanish, but the audio quality here seems very poor. A shade of distortion and maybe the impression that everybody is sitting a long way from the microphones. It would be interesting if someone could say if it realy is poor audio or just me blaming the Spannish for not speaking how I would like them to'
    rgds
    dOH

We're not suffering, only complaining 😞

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,115 ✭✭✭Pal

I will scan it later and have a listen.
    my Spanish is modest.

what station ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,540 ✭✭✭dohouch

On that TP there are about 5 radio channels , Radio 2,3,4,5, Radio Classico and I think Radio Exterior. I suppose thee not too bad but when compared to the BBC stations on Sky or the German Radio station on Astra 1 they do seem a lot poorer. If you are the technical type you might know if there is any adjustments that can be made to improve their quality.
    rgds
    dOH

We're not suffering, only complaining 😞

Advertisement