Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Yippee-Joined Rabo-now what to do?

Options
  • 17-08-2006 9:52am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,128 ✭✭✭

I have just got the digi pass and logged on for first time. No money mover. Have AIB online banking. Have a savings account. I am a bit confused as to how I can move money from AIB savings to Rabo?

Can I do it online? Even if its a savings account?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,236 ✭✭✭Idleater

I set up a new account on my AIB internet banking with the sort code of the rabo current account.

then just transfer money into it from AIB internet banking.

give it a day or two, and transfer it from Rabo current into Rabo Savings using the rabo transfer page. When doing this, I clicked the "remember this account" or whatever it is so now it appears when I click "find".

L.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,366 ✭✭✭whizzbang

You might need to ring up the customer care too add a new account. You used to be able to add accounts online but they now make you ring in. Once the account is added you can transfer money online.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,234 ✭✭✭techguy

Lads anyone using 365online (BOI) with rabodirect? I always transfer to rabo using rabo money mover..is there a way to do it from the 365 side? How long does it take? It usually takes about 1 week when using rabo money mover..

Thanks..

Advertisement