Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Options
  • 17-08-2006 11:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,002 ✭✭✭

Quick one...!

Is this the estate beside Howth Junction Dart?

Specifically looking for:
    GREGG MARTIN CRASH REPAIR LIMITED
    UNIT 3B KILBARRACK INDUSTRIAL ES
    DUBLIN 5

TIA/BID

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,577 ✭✭✭raheny red

I'm not too sure as I always thought industrial estate was called Baldoyle :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,557 ✭✭✭GrumPy

raheny red wrote:
    industrial estate was called Baldoyle :confused:

It is.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,002 ✭✭✭bringitdown

Hmm .. no other apparent one around there, and a company claiming to be in Kilbarrack ind. est. say they are located next to the Dart @ Howth Junction...?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,278 ✭✭✭peterk19

they are in the estate behind denis Mahonys toyota garge on the kilbarrack road

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

www.dto.ie
    the site has a journey planner and you can plug in the busniess you are looking for and it will draw a map for you from the kilbarrack road to the addresss.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,124 ✭✭✭Jonny Arson

There's two industrial estates beside located on either side of Howth Junction DART station.

Towards the area between the Howth and Northern rail line is Baldoyle Industrial Estate, which is large indistrial estate. The one I think you're looking before is the area behind the city centre bound platfrom from the Howth line, it's a smaller industrial estate and this is Kilbarrack.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭Volvoboy

Get off at howth juction drive onto the tonagee rd go down under the bridge take the next left past D.Mahonys past P.R Reilys, keep going straight, and its at the dead end of the road.

-VB-

• Registered Users Posts: 2,002 ✭✭✭bringitdown

Cheers guys - sorted.

Advertisement