Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Self-adhesive felt coverings for furniture legs - where to get

Options
  • 17-08-2006 11:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 737 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know where in Dublin (town) I could get these self-adhesive stickers that you stick onto furniture legs to protect the floor from scratches?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,467 ✭✭✭✭Alun

Any DIY shop will do. If you're in the city centre, maybe Lenehans on Capel Street?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

I got them in my local hardware store. I've also seen them in Woodies and B&Q.

• Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭hughm

I got 5 packs of 35 felt pads of various sizes from ebay for €15 delivered to my door.

I don't know if that works out to be good value but it sure was easy

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭babaduck

Tesco sell them in the hardware section

• Closed Accounts Posts: 129 ✭✭KC81

has anyone else found that these come off way too easily. i made sure the legs were clean and dry before i put them on and sanded them cos i thought they'd stick better but they keep coming off. very annoying.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 300 ✭✭rockdrummer

No, I put them on kitchen table, chairs, coffee table and all stay on fine. I would recommend buying in pound shop as you can get them for 2 - 3 Euro, as hardware stores tend to charge about €6 and you get alot less of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,606 ✭✭✭Carroller16

I work in Homestyle DIY in Mary St. D1 we sell them in packs of 6, comwe in and i'kll sort ya out a price on them

Advertisement