Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free Comics

Options
  • 17-08-2006 11:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭

free_comics_small-758466.jpg

Howdy all,
    Issue 3 of the Shiznit is out. 32 pages of comic goodness for free. I really need
    submissions from artists, have loads of writers but no decent sequential artists. So get in touch if you want in.

More info on how to get your copy here
    http://clamnuts.com/rants/2006/08/how-to-get-free-comics.html

Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 11,060 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fysh

"Decent sequential artists", eh? Well, I can certainly meet 1 and possibly 2 of those criteria, depending on how loosely you're willing to define the word "artist". Promises of decency, however, you can stick right up your jumper.

Which means, of course, that I'm going to be getting your address off you to get copies of the shiznit. (Multiple ones if possible, I'd like to drop copies into a few places in Cork to try and spread the word if it's not already being distributed down here).

Also, artist-type stuff. Do you have any particular requirements from people?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭bombidol

unky spunk, give me a pm will you when you get this? interested in doing some scriznibbles for you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭bombidol

Also, if you are into it. i can mail out copies of this with orders from the fail records webstore. Talk to yer bro about it, he should know the craic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 94 ✭✭bongo85

Just picked up a copy of this the other day.. Absolutely brilliant stuff! ;)

Nice one!

Advertisement