Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Experiences/advice with Airsoft retailers.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,502 ✭✭✭defenderdude

Has anybody delt with Airsoft Accessories Supply specifically with there vests? http://stores.ebay.ie/Airsoft-Accessories-Supply

Yep, many of the people here have bought quite a bit from them. They have a sister company called sellchart. Both excellent but not the quickest on postage - bout average with the other HK sellers.
    Recommended.;)
    Vests are about the same as others such as ebaybanned - obviously you get what you pay for but good enough for airsoft.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 859 ✭✭✭StevieGriff

Cool, thanks man :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

their comminucation is cr@p too but the quality of the goods is impressive for the price. :)

Masada wrote: »
    their comminucation is cr@p too but the quality of the goods is impressive for the price. :)

Totally agreed. Rubbish comms. But all my orders always turned up. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 356 ✭✭Alan_007_

are www.cobraairsoft.com any good?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 156 ✭✭yoshx

Highly recommended , shipping waz fast BUT (4-5days)

i have paid 21.5 VAT

so it waz a unexpected 107 euros to pay for the gun :)

consider that if u buy gon from abroad...

oh and canu tell me a clost airsoft reatilers in the city bcz, i have no time to go to <snip> and i would need BB and maybe gloves as well
    thx

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭Shiva

Alan_007_ wrote: »

Ordered a few bits off them about 8 months ago. They took a few weeks to arrive because they were out of stock, but the communication was good and they threw in something (cant remember what exactly) free of charge to make up for the delay.

Overall, I'd use them again, but I haven't because I can usually source what I want from one of the big retailers I use a lot, like eHobby or RedWolf.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭Stercus Accidit

Alan_007_ wrote: »

I used them once before, yeah they seem grand.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭hoplite

Anybody deal with KH Mountain before?

http://www.khmountain.com/

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 156 ✭✭yoshx

I got my gun i tried it out today, well in semi works well but in auto mode the gun is stucks ,so it just dosent work in aout mode its a king arms bushmaster repplica, i have paid over 500 euros with shipping and tax , what is the best way to get back my money and get fixed my gun or get an other one ?

shall i give a complain to paypal an redwolf, and make a nice youtube video how is the gun strugle in auto mode ?

ty

hoplite wrote: »
    Anybody deal with KH Mountain before?

http://www.khmountain.com/

Ordered a mask of there ebay store, got it in 5 days and it was dirt cheap.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,341 ✭✭✭Fallschirmjager

yoshx wrote: »
    I got my gun i tried it out today, well in semi works well but in auto mode the gun is stucks ,so it just dosent work in aout mode its a king arms bushmaster repplica, i have paid over 500 euros with shipping and tax , what is the best way to get back my money and get fixed my gun or get an other one ?

shall i give a complain to paypal an redwolf, and make a nice youtube video how is the gun strugle in auto mode ?

ty

i would just contact redwolf tbh (assuming its redwolfairsoft that is). they are very reputable and will help. worse comes to worse, you can take out the gearbox and send that to them. However DO NOT do that until they tell you. you can always get it fixed locally but obviously that isnt free. You were a little unfortunate but this is the big issue with foreign purchases. A lot of the time they ask you to check a box saying if there is a problem you agree to web them for help, i cant remember what redwolf do but i would check before you pick a tougher route.

also is it that it wont goto auto and in the switch?? have you tried it since and are you sure the battery is fully charged? you would be amazed how many times it that. if you have an issue post it over in troubleshooting...you will get loads of help there....good luck...

Ordered a chest rig off Airsoft Accessories Supply's ebay. Came in 7 days and probable would have been quicker if it wasnt for the bank holiday, the quality of the vest is brilliant for 18 quid too.

Ordered MAG mags of Eirsoft, same great service as usual:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 575 ✭✭✭3102derek

hi guys

i got some gear from ebaybanned.
    any idea how long delivery time usually is.
    it was not shipped EMS.

thanks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,182 ✭✭✭Genghiz Cohen

So it was shipped with...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,363 ✭✭✭gerrowadat

Ebaybanned usually take 2-3 weeks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 323 ✭✭birdman 1979

I ordered two items off them a while ago, both items took about a week to arrive at my doorstep.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭Fyr.Fytr

My norm is 2 weeks off them, nearly always 2 weeks to the day (their dispatch is slow) only had one package be slower than that

I've received stuff from EB anywhere from 1 to 4 weeks. As said already;
    2 weeks being the norm. But stuff always arrived a-ok.
    Also, it might depend on what you are having shipped... could be in customs...
    They're a great seller imo.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 683 ✭✭✭Head_Hunter

I ordered stuff from EB on many occasions, but have since given up on them.
    They are great with the first 1 or 2 orders (14 days), but deteriorate from then.
    The next orders I placed took 2 weeks just to dispatch. When they did finally arrive, 1 month later, 2 high value items were missing from the order.
    I've always had to send many e-mails just to get them to dispatch my order and their responses are always pathetic. Avoid them like the plague, unless its your first time to use them. I get the impression that they like to make a good impression to new customers. Once they see a second order from you, their service go downhill, as they think they have you as a loyal customer. Thats my experience of them, maybe others have been luckier.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,363 ✭✭✭gerrowadat

Dunno about luck, but I'd say I've done at least 20 orders from them with no problems.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,120 ✭✭✭moggser

gerrowadat wrote: »
    Dunno about luck, but I'd say I've done at least 20 orders from them with no problems.

i must say lamped a order in with them 3-4 days ago and have not got ine reply from them what so ever only the one to say i have your money now beat it kinda mail

i mailed them andd still not got a reply
    pending on how this order goes it will prob be me first and last dealings with them

• Registered Users Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭Fyr.Fytr

Communications arnt their strong point, but all my orders have arrived perfect i must say.

found them grand to deal with as once after paying on paypal IE crashed before i could return to their site as they request.

Emailed them paypal recipt etc, got a reply "yep have your money tell us what you ordered and itll be out to you asap" (expect in not so good english) A OK in my book.

Just like anything else online its a game of chance, ive just been lucky, just ordered off them 2 mins ago will update as to how i get on

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,320 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Master

Moved to experience/advice with retailers thread

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,318 ✭✭✭Horse84

Anybody have any experience with these guys? http://www.checksixairsoft.com/ecommerce/index.php:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 747 ✭✭✭mafiaboy

ordered of them (checksix) a while ago took 4 weeks for a 3point sling + c-mag to come in....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,318 ✭✭✭Horse84

mafiaboy wrote: »
    ordered of them (checksix) a while ago took 4 weeks for a 3point sling + c-mag to come in....

I tried to place small order with them today but when i was redirected to paypal, it kept telling me that this merchant was no longer able to receive funds so that can't be good....:rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,916 ✭✭✭Flecktarn

Ok I placed an order with WGC Shop bout a week ago and they replied with their quote.

So I went into my paypal and sent them the money and put my order number in the information box thing on paypal.

Is that all I do?

• Advertisement

Flecktarn wrote: »
    Ok I placed an order with WGC Shop bout a week ago and they replied with their quote.

So I went into my paypal and sent them the money and put my order number in the information box thing on paypal.

Is that all I do?

Yep....they'll get back to you with an estimated shipping date, and then when they actually ship it, they'll email you a tracking number.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭Renius

Apologies if this question has already been covered but what are RSOV.com like to deal with?

Cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭Dr_Pepper

Renius wrote: »
    Apologies if this question has already been covered but what are RSOV.com like to deal with?

Cheers

Yes it has been covered.
    Dont apologise.
    Use the search luke.

rsov.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,640 ✭✭✭✭Witcher

Sent an order 2 weeks ago to Ebaybanned for a vest, silencer, patch, goggles and a g27 grip.

Package arrives today containing a vest, silencer, patch, goggles. and a Serpa drop leg platform.

Ebaybanned at it's finest.:rolleyes:

Blay wrote: »
    Sent an order 2 weeks ago to Ebaybanned for a vest, silencer, patch, goggles and a g27 grip.

Package arrives today containing a vest, silencer, patch, goggles. and a Serpa drop leg platform.

Ebaybanned at it's finest.:rolleyes:

im still waitin on my order from them since the 18th o last month

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,873 ✭✭✭spicymchaggis

anyone ever ordered from here http://www.cobraairsoft.com ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭lux-et-veritas

hi youall just spent the last 4 hours reading through this whole thread (mmmmmm big) and i get the impression that ehobby asia are a good bunch to buy from, although the aeg im after (the jg g36k mmmm nice im drooling) seems to have too high a power (350 fps) has any one had any probs getting this type from them in the past? any help would be appreciated as im new to airsoft in this country (im over from yorkshire).cheers guys.

LUX ET VERITAS
    light and truth

first off welcome over :):)

you should have no bother getting that from
    them as long as when you order it you get them to
    down grade it for you before shipping they will do that for around 40$
    as you prob know from reading various parts o the forum the
    limit here is 1J power limit here (328fps)
    hope that helped

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭lux-et-veritas

cheers moggser, ill keep that in mind, but i just spotted the g36c withe the m4 mag conversion/clubfoot stock and luckily its 320 fps (hoooraaah). im going to put a test order through with them first (a gbb 1911a1 y just cant beat a 45 fellas) as im kind of hard to find (apparently) geographicly speaking (im actually only about 15-20 mins away from gtac). also i keep hearing about this tony fella from eirsoft and was wondering if he is in the galway shop (my local) or the dublin one, im after the de ump from them....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭Puding

tony is from the dublin shop

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

Tony owns two stores one in dublin and another in galway, its in the liosbaun industrial estate in the city

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,656 ✭✭✭deepimpact

Toysoldiersairsoft- excellent service.

Ordered, phonecall 15 mins later to confirm address, shipped that afternoon, got a phone call at reception to say a package arrived at 12pm the next day.
    £10 shipping, £90 for the boots (Oakley 8in).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

what's the story with euro go go, where do they ship from and are they reliable? I needed a few cheap springers that are discontinued on rsov, but they're available on euro gogo...

what's the story with euro go go, where do they ship from and are they reliable? I needed a few cheap springers that are discontinued on rsov, but they're available on euro gogo...

I left my bloody laptop in work and I'm stuck using an iPhone, so I won't go into mega-detail, but from conversations I've had in the past with Keith and Light from Rsov, they're one and the same.

The euro site isn't (or wasn't) updated very often, so those springers might not be in stock, and if they are, they'll ship from HK. I'm not even sure that site is updated at all - last time I checked the last product added was over a year ago.

Anyone know a really good site with an extensive range of springers? Airsoftguns.pl used to have a great selection but so many things have been out of stock for months, and tons has been removed from the site as well.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

I think gunfire.pl have some? not sure though...

Yeah, they're the same as airsoftguns.pl. I saw a polish site here before that sold a lot of TM and HFC Spring pistols and rifles - can't find the damn thing now though!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,873 ✭✭✭spicymchaggis

My first, and not last, order arrived from http://www.boomarms.com (found em while looking for a very specific item) today. Top notch guys to deal with and some nice items at good prices. Free of charge they will also downgrade or even if you want package the internals seperatly. :D

My first, and not last, order arrived from http://www.boomarms.com (found em while looking for a very specific item) today. Top notch guys to deal with and some nice items at good prices. Free of charge they will also downgrade or even if you want package the internals seperatly. :D

Good to know, thanks for the heads-up. Just wonder what they are like for shipping charges?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭Puding

love boomarms 'WHEN' you can get an email reply from them :( somtimes its flawless other times its impossible to get anything back from them

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,169 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Puding wrote: »
    love boomarms 'WHEN' you can get an email reply from them :( somtimes its flawless other times its impossible to get anything back from them

To this day I've not got a reply from them. They used to have the only H-Bar to be continued. Emailed them over and over again, tried to call. Nothing. P1ssed me off I can tell you.

I'd buy elsewhere if you can, if your package goes missing you could be out of pocket.

• Advertisement
Advertisement